Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mojo Monday #216

Hi, I am trying my skills at another challenge, Mojo Monday. I like sketch challenges but I sometimes don't get them right. Here is the sketch.
Here is my card based on the sketch.

Much prettier in real life I used the Silver Shimmer Paper for the branches and I colored a couple of them with Certainly Celery unfortunately it does not show to well on here. See you tomorrow.



Stamps: Beautiful Season, Petit Pairs

Paper: Pear Pizazz, Poppy Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Silver Shimmer Paper, DSP Holley Berry Bouquet

Ink: Black and Markers

Accessories: Branch Punch

8 comments:

For the Love of Sunflowers said...

This is just gorgeous! Nice work.

For the Love of Sunflowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stampwithsandy said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! What a great combination of elements.

Mucia said...

omg, it's very beautiful! can i cardlift? i mean this idea with stamp on three circles..? pleeeease :)

Peggy said...

I have this blog to inspire me and others so case or cardlift away. Best compliment I could get. Thank you.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautiful card Peg! All of the details are fantastic!

Kristina said...

I think you did great with the sketch! I think it's super annoying how cards always look so good in real life and they just look 'ok' in pictures. Grr! But you made a great card!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com

Jackie W. said...

So pretty. I have been making cards using this set, and I love it. I love how you have used it in so many of the elements on your card. Thanks for Sharing.