Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Get Well

I was doing some rearranging in my stamp room on Friday and I really wanted to re-purpose anything I already owned in my new arrangements. I have been finding that if I can't see it, or at least be able to get at it I won't use it.

I have always had a place/organizer for my punches, pads etc. but there are so many other items that we have that I forget I have them or don't bother to use them because to get at them means moving something etc. Well, I think I managed to get a good start on being able to find what I want, when I want and I did not purchase anything new to accomplish this. That is the best part.

Anyway here is the card I created after I cleaned up. I found my background stamps and used the polka dots on the chocolate chip layer. See one found item used already. LOL


I stamped the greenery in Wild Wasabi the flowers in Melon Mambo and Crush Curry and cut them out applied to the greenery. I stamped the Get Well stamp from Perfectly Penned in Black.

Added a strip of Melon Mambo that had been punched with the scallop border punch to each side of the Whisper White and attached it to the Chocolate Chip piece. Added the ribbon and then adhered all of this to my card front.

Thanks for stopping bye. Also, thank you to all of you that comment I really do love to read them as it inspires me to stamp more. Thank You




Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Perfectly Penned, Polka Dot Background stamp

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Melon Mambo

Ink: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Scalloped Border Punch

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely card, so bright and cheery!