Monday, November 21, 2011

Wish I Could Sail Away

I say that because this weekend we got a whole pile of snow. I drove into town this afternoon for some groceries and over the lake it looked so glumey and dark. I guess that is because of the moisture coming out of the lake before it freezes.

I love watching the boats in summer on the lake, it is so relaxing. Then one of those sea doos comes roaring by and spoils the tranquil moment. LOL

Anyway, my card today is a masculine birthday. Very easy to copy and please do. I decided to heat emboss the images as I could not get a real crisp image on the Crumb Cake like I wanted.


I used the white Sigma Pen to highlight the waves and the sail. Enjoy and thanks for taking a look.



Stamps: Sail Away, Perfectly Penned

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Nautical DSP retired

Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft

Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Brads, Stripes Embossing Folder, White Sigma Pen

2 comments:

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous card Peggy

Kris McIntosh said...

I love this set and I love your card. I agree I wish I could sail away too.