Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thanks For Caring Stamp Set Challenge

This card was made with the Sudsol Stamp Set Challenge in mind.

I am experimenting with colors that I seldom go to and learning to use them more often. I was flipping through the DSP Regals pack and decided to use the Night of Navy stripe pattern.  Because the Night of Navy is so dark I just decided to use white as my contrast.

I used the scalloped ribbon border punch from Stampin Up for the trim on the DSP. I cut out the swirly piece from the Sizzex Swirly die.


I was going to leave the stamped image as white and I sort of wish I had but I will do that next time. I stamped the butterfly with Whisper White on the DSP. Just plain and simple.

Thanks for stopping by.


Here's what I used:


Stamps: Thanks for Caring


Paper: DSP Regals Paper Pack, Night of Navy, Whisper White


Ink: Black, Night of Navy, Whisper White


Accessories: Sizzex Die Swirly, 2 1/2" circle punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL of your cards are lovely. Seeing them makes me want to make cards right now instead of doing laundry. I'm so glad I found your site this morning. Keep on inspiring others!