Thursday, March 3, 2011

Silhouette Sentiments

Well it is almost Friday. The days are going by so fast. It is warming up a little here but we got more snow this afternoon. Apparently according to Environment Canada we can expect six (6) more weeks of this cold weather. Anyone in a warmer climate want to adopt me?

I just received this Hostess stamp set the other day and decided to ink it up, well technically I colored it with our Stampin Up Markers.

Stampin Up Markers are so great, you get such a range of colors and makes a image really pop when you can color the flowers and stems different colors. I put both the sentiment and the image on the same block so I only had to stamp once another great feature of the clear block stamps that Stampin Up sells, don't you think.

Here is my card for today, I will be away all weekend so this will be my last post for this week.


My card base is Regal Rose, next layer is Crumb Cake, I layered a piece of DSP (retired) on Rose Red. I had a scrap of the other piece of DSP already punched with the Lacey Border Punch. I layered my stamped image on Regal Rose.

Here's what I used:


Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments


Paper: DSP (retired), Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red


Ink: Stampin Up Markers, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip


Accessories: Stampin Up Pearls

No comments: