Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SUDSOL CHALLENGE 133

Well it's a new week with new challenges. We have actually had a couple of nice days here. It will be short lived unfortunately.

My card today was made for the Sudsol Design Challenge which was to make a easy to demonstrate card.

My card base is Crumb Cake, my yellow strip is Daffodil Delight which I embossed with the Lattice Stampin Up embossing folder.

I coloured the image from "Friends Never Fade" with Stampin Up markers in Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasobi. I layered this image on a piece of Tangerine Tango.

 

The sentiment is from Watercolor Trio it was stamped in Early Expresso then punched out with the large oval punch. I sponged the edge with Peach Parfait.

I tied a piece of Early Expresso 1/8" ribbon around the Daffodil Delight piece before adhering it to the card base.


Here's what I used:


Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Watercolor Trio

Paper: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasobi, Tangerine Tango

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasobi, Tangerine Tango Markers, Early Expresso

Accessories:  Early Expresso 1/8" ribbon.

No comments: