Sunday, February 20, 2011

Imagine The Possibilities

I am constantly searching for challenges to keep my stamping creativity going. I found one on Palpaperarts.com.

As I started to think about what I would do for this challenge, I got to thinking about all the stuff I had purchased from various sources and said to myself I really need to start using them. So I looked at the designers cards for the challenge and saw Mary Fish's card with the big flower. I remembered that I had purchased such a die, because I loved the newsprint paper print flower the packaging had on it. This was before Stampin Up came out with the Fun Flowers die in the new Mini it would work just as well. Then I remembered the bag of vintage type buttons I had bought because of something I saw somewhere, and the centre of these big flowers always seem to have something unique in them. Ok, I am off to a good start on this card I even had an unopened pack of DSP from Stampin Up with newsprint, imagine that wow, cool. Then I remembered the lace I had bought when my wonderful son took me to a LSS in his area in Alberta (had to do some altering on that but none the less it worked) ok, this is really coming together. Now for my sentiment. How fitting, IMAGINE the Possibilities. I feel like that hockey guy Crosby I think, when he talks about making a living out of doing what he loves for the Tim Hortins commercial.

Enough jabbering, I am sorry but I am really excited about how this turned out.


Hope you like it too. By for now.

Here's what I used:


Stamps:  5th Avenue Floral, Word Play


Paper: Stampin Up DSP Newsprint, Black, Whisper White


Ink: Black


Accessories: Non SU Die, vintage button, lace

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is yummy! I got chills when I opened the link! So beautiful!