Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Fast and Fabulous

My card for today was made for the SUDSOL Challenge SDC132 and it was to make a Vintage Card.

I pretty much knew which embossing folder I would use and the ink color but which stamp set was going to be a problem.
As my design would be calling for something rectangular. Then I spotted Fast and Fabulous and you know what, it sure lives up to its name.

I first stamped the outline flowers in Early Expresso then used the 2 step part of the set to fill them in with Crumb Cake "fast and fabulous".

I made outside rectangle layer by using my using scallop border punch and the scalloped corner punch. I messed up a bit on the bottom but you really have to inspect it to see it.


I added a piece of DSP to Crumb Cake and then added a embossed piece of scrap Crumb Cake which I first ran through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trims die. Then I added the lace ribbon along with the Early Expresso 1/8" ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here's what I used:


Stamps: Fast and Fabulous


Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Bella Blue DSP (retired)


Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso


Accessories: Ribbon Lace, Early Expresso 1/8" ribbon, scallop border and corner punch, Tasteful Trims Die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder all items Stampin Up

No comments: