Monday, May 24, 2010

On Your Birthday

Hello Stamping Friends:

Well it has not been a super nice weekend so far weather wise that is. It has been cloudy with rain now and then. We must have had a thunder storm in the night as I did hear thunder and raindrops.

I don't mind that it is a little cooler, however. I live in a small semi resort town and it sure was busy in all the stores, which is a good thing for the business owners. I am sure they depend on the summer business as once it is cold the streets sort up roll up and there is not hardly a soul around.

I have promised my grandchildren a picnic today so I am hoping that the sun stays out so that we can do that. I just got a call asking "Amma, when are you picking us up." It is only 9 in the morning but I guess they are anxious for their picnic. So is Mom and Dad so they can get some outside work done.

I still am working on ideas for convention, using sketches that I have saved etc. So my card today is from a old Mojo Monday sketch that I had printed out but not saved on the computer but you will get the gist of it.

On my last trip to Winnipeg I picked up a circular plastic mesh thing I thought it would be great for when I want to punch holes around something circular well it worked at least for this size circle anyway. I love hole piercing and I have finally mastered not squishing the holes. I think in the past I may not have pierced hard enough. All the products are Stampin Up and the colors are the latest in colors.



Recipe:

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, On Your Birthday

Ink: In Color Markers, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive

Paper: Rich Razzleberry Crushed Curry, Mambo Melon, DSP Razzleberry Lemonade

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon


Thanks for Stopping by.


No comments: