Monday, May 24, 2010

Heat and Stick Embossing Powder WOW

Hello Stampin Friends:

The weekend has come to a close. Baah But, it was as great weekend all around. While I still am having some computer issues on my business computer it is at least working better. The is still some Internet glitch which I hope to resolve very soon. I can now at least get back to work I am so far behind because of all this trouble. So glad I have a great hobby to keep the stress level down.

In my computer travels I think it was Stampin Connection I saw a card that used upsy daisy and it was just stamped and glittered and all white. I went back just now to see if I could find the card but I could not find it so who ever made it I want to thank you for the inspiration for my card.

The funny part about this card is that I had never used heat stick embossing powder before. Anyone who knows me knows I love glitter. I had tried Iridescence Ice before but was not happy with the results. Anyway I tried the heat and stick and WOW that is what I was looking for. Love it!

I also love the white on white effect. So classic and cool. All Stampin Up products except for the first layer of embossing I had this sitting in my to use some day box and today was the day. I think I am going to use this card for my WOW swap at convention. What do you think?




It is so pretty in real life, the picture just does not to it justice. Thanks for stopping by.

Peggy Finney

7 comments:

stampingmadly said...

Even in the photo it is stunning. I will have to try the heat and stick powder. Is that Dazzling Diamonds you used? I love the white on white.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this card. Thanks for sharing.
Carol

Mary Davidson said...

Peggy, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm saving this for inspiration. I love white on white! Beautiful!

Jane Giggy said...

This is a WOW card. Just beautiful!

craftystamper said...

Gorgeous card. I just might case this one.

Elaine Carter said...

Beautiful card hope I get one at convention...e

Anonymous said...

Wow Peggy, I love this card. Can't wait til I have time to lift this one! Your friend Carol