Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Moments

Hello Stamping Friends:

I was blog surfing some of my favourite blogs and I came across a card made by "stampingwithstacy" and took my inspiration for today's card from hers.

It was fun to get out the markers and do some coloring. Coloring is one of the things I like to do the most but seem to do the lest these days. Must be something about be able to feel like a kid again, something about feeling free. We sang a song in church today "I am Free" I so love singing that song and truly feel blessed to live in a country were we are "Free".

Anyway onto my card:

I used one of the sets in the Sellabration catalogue called Happy Moments, I am really liking this set.
This is the front of my card.

This is the inside of my card:

Stamp Set: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Ink: Black and SU Markers in Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Regal Rose Card Stock, Chocolate Chip DSP, Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Punch. Embroidery Floss for the string.

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

This is a very cute card.. I see a CASE coming on...