Sunday, February 28, 2010

Card Inspiration

Hello Stamping Friends:

WOW Canada just won gold in Hockey. What a game. I have never watched hockey but I sure did today. I could not be a Olympic player, my heart was beating so hard I thought I would have a stroke. Those poor goalies, they must have nerves of steel.

I saw a card made by Vicki Burdick and really liked the layout. I have had this stamp set for awhile but had not mounted it yet. So thought since I liked her card so much I should ink it up.

I used retired designer paper, but hey got to use the papers up right? I watercolored the flowers with really rust and old olive.

Here is Vicki's card:

and here is mine.


1 comment:

Highdesertstamper said...

Very nicely done Peggy!! I am a member of an Oriental arts group and really appreciate someone using SU stamps and doing a very nice clean simple card!!