My card today was made for my Son In Law, he is the last birthday for this year. In the last two months there has been at least 6 birthdays. This is causing a lot of havoc with my weight watchers. The scale seems to be going the wrong direction.
Anyway, I also used this card for the Late Night Stampers Challenge this week.
Here is how I made this card.
1. My card base is Dusty Durango and I cut my piece 5 x 10" scored it at 5".
2. I used the Textured jumbo wheel for the background using Dusty Durango ink.
3. I inked up the Medallion Background stamp in Dusty Durango and stamped it in the centre of the card. Then sponged the edges with Dusty Durango.
4. I cut a circle from Chocolate Chip and layered the colored image from For Father on it and the adhered it to the centre of the Medallion.
5. I stamped the sentiment from Party Hearty with Dusty Durango and punched it out with the Modern Label punch and sponged the edges with Dusty Durango. I layered this on top of a punch out from the Designer Label punch and using my paper piercer put holes around the top and bottom edge. I added two vintage brads to the ends of the label punches and adhered it to the card with dimensionals.
Stamps: Party Hearty, Medallion Background stamp, Textured Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Dusty Durango
Paper: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip and White.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Circle Cutters, Vintage Brads, Designer Punch, Modern Label Punch, Paper Piercer.