My card today is a case from the Holiday Mini with a few changes. This card is super simple and cute.
Here is how I made the card.
1. I cut my card base of Kraft card stock to 11 x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2".
2. I cut a piece of Real Red card stock 4 x 5 1/4" and stamped the snowflake from the Berry Christmas set in Versa Mark around the outside edge and sponged the edges with Real Red Ink.
3. I used the Sizzex Top Note to cut a white die out and also used it to cut the bottom piece in Soft Suede. I layer these two pieces together.
4. I cut a 3/4" strip of Old Olive and used the Scalloped Border Punch on it and put this on the previous layer. I tied a Very Vanila 1/4" ribbon around this piece and tied a knot.
5. I stamped the wreath from the Berry Christmas set in Old Olive and cut it out. I randomly put some glue and added the red beads.
6. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig and lined up the string in the centre of the top note. I added dimensionals to the wreath and put it in place.
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Versa Mark
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, White, Soft Suede and Old Olive
Accessories: Red Beads, Vanilla 1/4" Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig