Friday, March 27, 2009

Yesterday Lisa Tedder shared a card with one of the groups I belong to using Bella’s Bloom. I have had this set for some time but just could not come up with anything. I really liked her color combination. So I decided to use her card for inspiration/case and I am sending it to all of YOU.

The card base is Sahara Sand. I wheeled the Always in Bloom wheel down the side of the card front in Chocolate Chip. I stamped the flower and then stamped it again without inking it up. Sponged the edges and layered it on to a piece of Sahara Sand card stock then on to a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock.

I use one of the stamps from the new set called Over All inked it up and then wiped out the words that are on that stamp and replaced it with the Time to Bloom from the Bella’s Bloom. I punched it out with the largest oval punch from Stampin UP. Sponged the edges and put the dots around the edges and place it on the card.

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, very nice Peggy!! Great, original colors. Love the flowers you stamped then stamped again!
Lorraine