Monday, March 9, 2009

Together Forever

Hi fellow stampers, well its Monday start of a new week. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did, I had a good friend stop by on Saturday and after we talked about current affairs I did a demo on the Big Shot with her. She was also picking up her brand new Big Shot. Hi Lil.

I love my Big Shot for a number of reasons. I use it for something almost everyday. I especially like the long swirl that we can cut out for scrapbooks or cut it up to use on cards.


Well my card share for today is one that I did a few days ago. I am trying to work on Clean and Simple cards. I find them the hardest to do because I always feel there should be more.


This card uses a card base of Rose Red 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I added a strip of Regal Rose and DSP from Raspberry Tart, tie a piece of 1/4" ribbon Rose Red around that layer and adhered it to the card.


The stamped image is from Together Forever, I colored it and put silver brads in the centre of the flowers. I used the Nestabilities to cut out both the white piece and the Rose Red and layered it onto the other layered piece.


Thanks for looking and commenting.

No comments: