Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pocket Shilouettes

Hi Stampers, my card for today comes from a card that Beate Johns made. I did make a couple of changes due to not having all the supplies she did. She makes such beautiful cards.

My card base is 5 ½ x 4 ¼ scored at 5 ½”. My first layer is Kiwi Kiss followed by a layer of Night of Navy and White card stock. I embossed the white card and put a piece of Baja Breeze designer paper on top of the bottom part of the white card stock. I used the ticket corner punch on the corners. Then I paper pierced all around the outside of this layer. Tied a non SU ribbon around this layer and added it to the Night of Navy.

I stamped one of the images from Pocket Silhouettes, sponged the edges and layered it on a punched out scallop circle of Kiwi Kiss and then I punched a scalloped circle of Night of Navy.


I stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the small oval punch and punched a Night of Navy larger oval and layered these two together. I also punched out three Kiwi Kiss flowers from the flower three punch and added them to the sentiment and placed the whole layer on the card.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

No comments: