Sunday, March 8, 2009

Refuge and Strength

Hello again, this is the fourth and final card for the Strength and Refuse stamp set sampler I was making.

I wanted to try and make a frame for the sentiment but I could not just do it with an exacto knife. I did not either have a sharp enough blade or not enough strength to cut the inside square out, so I cheated and used the Nestabilities.



I used a card base of Creamy Caramel 5 ½ x 4 ¼”. I layered a 5 1/8 x 4 1/8 piece of DSP from Bella Birds sponged with Creamy Caramel.

I tied two pieces of ribbon both from the ribbon bundle in the Sellabration Mini Catalogue. I then took a piece of string and tied these two ribbons together in the centre and place one of the Stampin Up Designer Brads in the middle of the ribbons.


I placed the sentiment layer on the card and the card was done. Here are all the cards together.Thanks for looking and your kind comments

2 comments:

loyaz said...

Still surfin' your blog. Enjoying your great color sense and choices.
DianeL

Ashley said...

Beautiful cards!