Monday, March 2, 2009

Loads of Love


Hi Stampers, today is my Darling Husbands birthday, he is 62 today. March is a blessed month for us. My husband, son, step daughter all have birthdays this month. As well we have two new grandchildren one will be coming today, Jenica and one in 5 to 10 days. Wow our family is growing by leaps and bounds.

My card today is for my husbands birthday. It uses the set Loads of Love. This is the first time I have put ink on this set since I received it in my starter kit.

I watercolored the truck with markers. I used Baja Breeze card stock and DSP. The other accessories were the corner punch and mat pat for the paper piercing on the corner mat. I sponged all the edges with Baja Breeze. I also used the Circle punch, designer punch and medium oval punch for the sentiment. Thanks for looking and commenting.

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow Peggy, you coloring is fabulous and this card is gorgeous! Happy birthday to your DH too!