Friday, February 27, 2009

Easter Card


Hi Stampers, I am getting ready for a class on Tuesday. The ladies had asked for a Easter Card. I do not have any Easter type stamps that would be suitable for this class. I had to really think hard about this. I knew that at least I had an Easter Greeting.

When we think of Spring we think of Easter, so what would be more appropriate that a Tulip. They are usually the first flower to bloom in the Spring.

I used the tulip from Garden Whimsy, sentiment from All Holidays,DSP Raspberry Tart, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose Card Stock.

I also used my new texture plates from SU on the Pink Pirouette, sponged the edges and over the top of the embossing to give it some more depth. They are bigger than the cuttlebug embossing folders as they cover a much bigger area and are not a folder but a plate. You can find them on page 203 of the catalogue.

I used Regal Rose and Always Artichoke markers to color the tulip and stems. Thanks for looking.

No comments: