Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easter Card


Hello stampers, I sure hope Spring is around the corner I really am tired of the cold. I am happy that at least we have sun though. Todays card is one that I will be teaching in my next couple of classes.

The stamp set is Upsy Daisy, and the colors used are Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant. I stamped the Flowers with Elegant Eggplant twice, meaning I stamped first with the stamp completely inked and then stamped again with out reinking it. I sponged the circle with Pale Plum. I recently learned how to do this sponging and now I seem to do it to everything.

I also stamped the image on a piece of scrap white without reinking it then stamped the Easter Wishes over top of it and punched it out with the 1 1/4" punch and also punched another circle of Lovely Lilac with the 1 3/8" punch. I used the new scallop border punch for the vertical piece of Elegant Eggplant.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

1 comment:

Addie said...

You stamp such beautiful cards.
Look forward to card of the day.
Addie