Tuesday, December 16, 2008




Hi Stampers, this is my latest card. There will be a new bundle coming out in January called the Love You Much Bundle.

I layered the bottom half of my card front with a piece from the Candy Lane DSP that will be coming out at the same time. I used the heart embossing folder on the Riding Hood Red that is the top layer. Place a scrap piece of Chocolate Chip over the two piece were they meet. I always save my scraps just for that kind of thing.

I layer the stamped Love image on white and layered it on Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip and placed it in the middle of the Chocolate Chip strip. I stamped the sentiment twice and punch out with the 1 1/4 punch the words "hugs and kisses" and layered it on a 1 3/8 circle of Riding Hood Red and layered these two on the original stamped image that was punched out with the Scallop Circle Punch.

I stamped the stamp that has the three hearts which lines up perfectly with the new punch for this bundle trimmed them so that they would sit on top of the same hearts punched in Riding Hood Red.

Thanks for Looking. Please leave a comment if you like my cards or have any suggestions.

2 comments:

MaryR said...

such a pretty card - I really like all the layers you created with the circle and hearts

Angji said...

Love your card! I would like to know where you got the heart embossing folder? I haven't seen that one yet and I thought I had seen most of the embossing folders out there...:)