Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday WOW Challenge

This is my card for the Wednesday WOW Challenge.

I used the flower from Bloomin Beautiful. I stamped the image two times in each of the three colors. Once on the the layer with all three together and once as a single flower. I cut each flower head out sponged the edges and placed them on top of the same colored flower with dimensionals. I added some dazzling diamonds glitter in what would be the groves of the flower to give them a hint of mist on them. I layered that piece onto chocolate chip and layer onto the kiwi kiss.



I stamped and colored the bee from the set, cut it out and placed it on the card with a dimensional. Stamped the sentiment and placed it in the corner and I was done.

Unlike my packing that I should be doing. One more sleep Kirsten and Ryan. They are my grandchildren and I get to see them tomorrow.

Thanks for looking please leave a comment if you feel like it.

No comments: