Monday, December 15, 2008

Eastern Blooms

Hi Stampers, I made this card twice today. Once to give to my neighbour who brought me a lovely Christmas present. So I sent her this same card but with Thank You for the sentiment.



The stamp set is Eastern Blooms. The card base is Red Riding Hood Red. The next layer is Kraft card stock that I embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The next layer is Chocolate Chip with Red Riding Hood which I stamped with Versamark and sponged the edges.

The next layer is Chocolate Chip, Red Riding Hood and then White Card stock stamp with the branch stamp from the set and the flowers were cut out and layered onto the branch. I put a half pearl in each of the flowers Non SU (sorry).

The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy, I stamped it in Chocolate Chip and punch it out with the large oval punch (new this last catalogue). Sponged the edges and put dots around the edge as well. Thanks for looking.

I am getting excited about going to my daughters for Christmas. My children live in a different province and I don't get to see them as often as I would like. Three more sleeps Kirsten and Ryan can't wait to see you.