Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Are Loved

Recently I started sketching out my cards. I saw this on Sandi McIvors blog or maybe her newsletter. I thought that it was a great idea, as it would give me my sizes for my layers especially if you are using a layout over and over. Takes away the need to guess as to what you used. I also mark the stamp sets name and everything I used then hopefully when I blog I will have all the info right there for what I used. Sandi used the grid paper from Stampin Up but I decided to use a notebook so I could take it with me when I go to my annual crop in the new year.

I actually stamp the images right on my sketch to audition them in that layout. It is a bit time consuming but what else do I have to do. LOL

Anyway, enough jabbering here is my card.


I ran my Whisper White pad over top of the Embossing panel to give it a bit of a distressed look. Thanks for stopping by.



Stamps: You Are Loved, Well Scripted

Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party

Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade Markers, Whisper White, Black

Accessories: Half Pearls, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Nestabilities, Snow Burst Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

I absolutely love this card, Peggy. I would love to case it for the 5 customer birthdays I have this month! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Peggy said...

I would be happy for you to case my card, thank you.