Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Field Flowers Take Two

Well the weekend is over, I am sure all the business people including my husband had a great weekend but are glad it is over. Me I just stayed in my stamp room and played between laundry and other household things.

I had made some practice flowers so I decided to put them to use on this card.

I actually cut into my new Well Worn DSP can't believe I did that. TeeHee I hate cutting new paper that I love I am just as bad with my fabric.

Any hoo, here is what I did. I took a piece of whisper white and stamped the French Script with Crumb Cake. Then with Soft Suede I stamped the leaves and branches, keeping in mind where my flowers were going to be, not like last card. Then I cut out around the leaves so that my flower would hang outside of the first layer. I applied the flowers stamped some of those blotches and my sentiment. I layered that piece onto Cajun Craze then Crumb Cake.

I cut a 2" strip from the Well Worn DSP add two strips of Cajun Craze that was punched out with the Scallop Border Punch. All of the layers were added to a piece of Soft Suede and my card was done.



Stamps: Field Flowers, French Foliage, Kind and Caring Thoughts (ssentiment)

Paper: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Well Worn DSP

Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Wisteria, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch

No comments: