Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Uncharted Territory

Have you ever surveyed your stamp sets and thought, Wow, all I seem to own is flowers or flowery things for stamp sets.

I am really trying to use all my sets but lately, I guess because I am making so many cards at the present time I keep coming across flowers. I have to try to make a conscience choice about what my next stamp sets are going to be.

Luckily I came across a set that I have not used yet and there is no flowers, YEAH. I am trying to make cards that are not so elaborate. That is more my style but if I want to produce faster I have to go for a much simpler approach. I do not know how many of you have this problem, that is, of making very simple cards. But for me, that is so much harder than an elaborate card. They always just look unfinished to me.

I really envy those who can make simple cards, please share how!

Here is my card, it is about as simple as I can do. I used my copics to color the cliff and sponged Pacific Point on the inside of the stamped image. I did the same thing with the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by see you soon. Do you guys ever read what I write. Just wondering.


Stamps: Uncharted Territory

Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Whisper White

Ink: Black, Pacific Point

Accessories: Nestabilities

No comments: