Thursday, June 30, 2011

Countryside

I wanted to step out of my box and use some colors that were not in my usual comfort zone.

I love Poppy Parade but was not sure what to pair it up with. So I figured that since all of STAMPIN UP's colors co-ordinate that Pear Pizzazz should go with the Poppy. At first I thought it was too bright but just decided to let it be.

After putting the card together I left it for a bit and it grew on me. LOL


I also decided to give the spritzer a try after watching a video on how to use properly. I now know that it is important to have the marker in the right place for the spritzer to work properly. I still need to practice as you can see on the card I have some spots were I was to heavy in my opinion.




Stamps:  Countryside, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz

Ink: Black

Accessories: Spritzer, Nestabilities, Small Oval Punch

No comments: