Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Animal Story Birthday

Hello, happy Wednesday to you.  I actually went outside today, I hate the cold. But it is a balmy 0 degrees Celsius here. No sun but so much easier on the body. Just can't wait to have my morning coffee outside.

I needed a birthday card for a young person this week so I dug around my stamps and came up with Animal Stories. The animals in this set are so adorable, in my opinion anyway.

I also dug thru my stash of DSP for some fun prints and found some DSP from last year. I used the Tasteful Trims die to cut my large scallop edge.

Very easy card to make, one color of ink.


Here's what I used:


Stamps:  Animal Stories, Hugs and Wishes


Paper: Retired DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Ink: Early Expresso


Accessories: none

No comments: