Monday, February 7, 2011

What a Great Week

What a great week it wasThank you to all who made it a great week.  I got back to stamping and sharing what I love to do.

I am trying to find my style of card making. While many like what is called clean and simple, I like to add just a bit more if I can. One of the things I love about card making is how we can create our own backgrounds. I am also a quilter but since card making came into my world I have been very lax on my quilting. But I just love how I can make my own fabric I mean backgrounds LOL.


While this card would probably look ok without the embossed layer, and the paper piercing or the sponging on the sentiment all those elements to me make the card pop, just like the stitching would if it were a quilt.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here's what I used:


Stamps: Asian Artistry


Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke


Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Nestabilities, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Claire V said...

WOW! I REALLY LOVE this card!! It just really grabs me:) I love the texture and sponging - the whole things!! Thank you so much for sharing!