Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Masculine Birthday Card

I am suffering from Internet Withdrawl, my internet has been not working properly for the last day or so. Sometimes I can get on sometimes it knocks me off right away. Called the phone company to come and check it out. Imagine that, .... no blog hopping, oh my what to do .... I know I will make a card. LOL

So that is what I did, I used Autumn Spendor to make this nice masculine card. I seem to be into masculine right now.


As I mentioned in a previous post, I am trying to use up all my retired stuff. The DSP on this card is from Autumn Meadows and I stamped it with the acorns from Autumn Spendor. The ribbon was a scrap I had and it is non Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by.


Here's what I used:

Stamps:  Autumn Spendor


Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake , Whisper White, Cajan Craze


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive

Accessories: Non SU Ribbon

No comments: