Saturday, August 14, 2010

Contempo Christmas 3

Hi Again,

I have returned home from my visit to my son's home in Medicine Hat, Alberta. I have not driven that far in many years, so I was a little worried that I may not be able to do it in one day but I did, both ways.

I had my co-pilot with me along with my 90 year old neighbour. We had great weather and a wonderful visit. I spent alot of time shopping with my son, he took me everywhere till my feet hurt.

I did however really miss my stamp room. I know I don't post everyday but I do stamp almost everyday and my first day home was no exception.


This card uses the new embossing folder from Stampin up called Northern Flurry. The card itself is pretty self explanatory. Card stock and ink colors are Whisper White, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.

Thanks for stopping by.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Where are all the stamps from?

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards using Contempo Christmas. Great idea to combine the new embossing folder. Cheryl