Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Moments

Hello Stamping Friends:


The weather is so nice here these day. My daughter and her family went to a Fun Horse Show on the weekend and sun burnt herself. She looks red as a tomato. It was so funny on her arm she must have been sitting with her arm on the other arm and it was sun burnt around the image of her hand. Kinda looks cool but I sure do not envy her as her sun burn heals. They came home with two new additions to their family. The bought two Welsh ponies. They are so cute one is called Bell and the other heck I forget, boy am I getting old. They look so tiny next to the other two horse they have which are full grown horses.


I pulled up a sketch to do, I have been having stampers block lately and using these sketches had helped me get back to stamping.

So here is the sketch:


and here is my take on it.




I had a whole bunch of left over pieces from another project so I just used some co-ordinating card stock. I wanted it to be a birthday card so I used the Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the gifts from the Happy Moments SAB set. I have enjoy this SAB set very much I wish it was still a current stamp set. I stamped the whole stamp in the middle and then just inked up the other parts as I liked to stamp beside the first image. I used the Stampin Up markers to color the gifts.


Thanks for stopping by.


All supplies used are from Stampin Up.


Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Happy Moments (SAB set)
Ink: Black and Stampin Up Markers.
Paper: Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon. Mat Pack


No comments: