Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Products

Hello Stamping Friends:

Happy New Year everyone. I have received some of the new products from the Occasions Mini and one of them is the stamp set Vintage Vogue. I ordered it in the new clear mount style. I think I am going to like this type as it does not take up as much space and they are super easy to use.

I got my inspiration for today's card from Cindy Lou. I used the same colors as she did but I used the Vintage Vogue wheel for my background on the first layer and added a sentiment. It is all Stampin Up products.

This is the inside of the card.

Receipe:

Stamp Sets: Vinage Vogue and Very Vintage Wheel
Ink: Dusty Durango, Taken with Teal
Paper: Dusty Durango, Taken With Teal, White
Accessories: Half Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I, too, ordered this set and have enjoyed playing with the new clear mount stamps. Your card has inspired me go get motivated and create, create, create!