Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Vintage Vogue

Hello Stamping Friends:

Today's share is a altered bank monthly planner. I thought that I would try to jazz up my little book. Just as I was inspired yesterday by Cindy Lou I cased part of a card she had shared but used the idea on my planner. Other than the planner it is all Stampin Up products.

This is the first time I have tried to cover a book. One thing to remember is that you have to cut the paper larger than what the book measures to allow for the fold. After I had covered it I had a idea that it might have been easier to first cover the front but only over lap the centre by about a inch and then add a flat piece of card stock to cover the back page then it would have not been such a struggle to get everything even.

I think it turned out very pretty and I would not be surprised if the ladies at the bank will want one too.
Recipe:

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Wheel

Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke

Paper: White, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, bank planner


2 comments:

Sally Johnson said...

Just love the colors of this card. You do such nice work...

Cate J said...

Love this! What great colors and I love the pattern. Thanks for sharing.