Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three Little Words



Three Little Words, "words" they can have such a impact. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. Unfortunately we can't always take back our words. I try really hard not to speak before thinking, although my pause can sometimes cause doubt, it usually saves me from saying something I might be sorry for.

Well todays card is from a new stamp set called Three Little Words. I really like the flower in this set. I used Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss card stock. I colored the flower and the capital T with Pacific Point using the Aqua Painter and the stamp pad. I added a little bit of dazzling diamonds to the tip of the flower.

I used the Nestabilities to cut the ovals and used the ticket punch on the rectangle pieces. I had some of these babbles that just happened to be close to the Pacific Point color so I thought I would add them too.

I also paper pierced around part of the oval. I did pretty good just guestamating the distance between each hole. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Christy Tyler said...

Beautiful! Keep up the great work.

Christy
www.UrbanStampGirl.com