Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pocket Shilouettes


Hello stampers, this is my card for today.

I used the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set, Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip Card Stock and 5/8" Chocolate Chip Ribbon. I paper pierced around the circles with a piece of plastic mess used for some other hobby.

I stamped the images from Pocket Silhouettes on the Mellow Moss card stock with Chocolate Chip ink, used circle punches to cut out the circles and sponged the edges. Layered this onto another circle of Chocolate Chip card stock.

I lined these previously made pieces onto the DSP and traced the bottom of the circle and then punched it out on the DSP. Tied the ribbon around the DSP adhered it to the card front put the circle pieces in place and paper pierced around them with a plastic circle that I believe is used for plastic canvas sewing.

Thanks for looking and leaving your comments.

2 comments:

Cyndee Rust said...

Lovely! I love the way you used the circles and the paper piercing add just the right touch!

Kelly said...

Peg - I loved this card when you posted it on Beate's Yahoo group and I saved it to use as inspiration. Here's my version of it: http://kelleast.blogspot.com/2009/03/flower-challenge.html Thanks for inspiring me!