Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well 2009 is well underway, last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Camp Arnes for a scrapbooking retreat weekend. I did one scrapbook page but made lots of cards. LOL


January is always such a busy month for me with my part time job so I thought I had better do as many cards as I could while I had the time.


This card I made for my son in laws birthday. The stamp set is Nature Sihlouettes. The card stock colors are pumpkin pie and Almost Navy and Black.

I embossed the tree and the deer and used sponges to color the background.













Well Valentines Day is not too far away so I have been busy planning some cards. The next card is using the new stamp set Love You Much.

I stamped Close to Cocoa with the Bella Background stamp as well as the piece of Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Chip ink. I used some of the designer paper from the Candy Cane paper and used the scallop punch on one edge. Also did the same to some Pink Piourette card stock. The hearts are all part of the stamp set.




Another Valentines Card using a different Valentines set called A Happy Heart. I stamped the X's and Hearts twice and cut some out and layered them on top of the previous stamped image.

I added some dazzling diamonds to the hearts.

Card stock is Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette and some DSP but I am afraid I forget the name of it.


This card was for a challenge to make a masculine Valentines Card.

The Hearts and the sentiment are from the stamp set A Happy Heart. The Always Artichoke panels were wheeled with So Swirly and the little hearts were from Short and Sweet.
I used Bravo Burgandy and Always Artichoke card stock. I embossed the hearts with clear embossing powder.

I used the Sizzlets die to cut the swirls and put white dots on the swirls.
Another card yet from the stamp set a Happy Heart. the hearts are from Love You Much stamp set.


The base card stock is Riding Hood Red. I used the scallop edge punch on the two strips of card stock.
The ribbon is non Stampin Up.




This card is from the set called Flight of the Butterfly.
The card stock and Designer Paper is Baja Blue and I used Baja Blue and black ink.
The butterfly is stamped twice and layered so it's wings can open.
I used the mat pack and paper pierce the little strips to look like stitching.
Hope you will like them. By the way, the new catalogue starts January 19th and it has alot of new products in it. Some I have not even heard of or tried. But I can't wait to play with them.

Be sure to leave a comment if you like any of them. I am going to put a Valentines class together so if you are interested please give me a call 642-8049

No comments: