Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi Stampers, I have been down and out with a cold for several days but I decided to try to make some new cards to make me feel better. Well I don't feel much better but a least my congestion was off of my mind for awhile.

This card is for the Wednesday WOW challenge. We are given a sketch and we make a card following the sketch.


I used Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose as my colors.

The stamp set is Embrace Life. I cut the flowers out after I had embossed the stamped image. I also use on of the other flower stamps on the chocolate chip but it is hard to see.


This card was also for a challenge on Latenightstampers. We had to use the following colors. Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red. We could also use any other colors in addition to these.

I used the stamp set Eastern Influences. I stamped the flower on water color paper and used the reinker to color the flower as we do not have markers for the the in colors.


I sponged the image with Chocolate Chip leaving a bit of white space around the image. Doing this really softens the picture.


I put some crystal effects on the flower and dropped a little bit of dazzling diamonds glitter on it to give it sort of a wet look.


I stamped the branch image from the same set on the background. Layered the other colors and I was done. It really looks much nicer in real life.


Thanks for looking.

















No comments: