Friday, December 12, 2008

Taylored Expressions Challenge TECC46

I thought I would kill two birds with one stone sort of to speak. The Stampin Design School was using the same sketch as Taylored Expression so I thought I would use the same card for both challenges.

I used the So Swirly Wheel & Fresh Cuts Stamp Set.
The cardstock was Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip
The ink was Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Versa Mark
Accessories were a Bashful Blue Brad and Crystal Effects made the "Robin Eggs or some called them Dew Drops" 3 Flower Punch and Corner Punch

I used a card base of Bashful Blue layered a another piece of Bashful Blue that had been wheeled with Versa Mark to give the tone on tone effect. The bottom piece was from the Bella DSP. Because I felt I cut my pieces a little short I added a thin strip of Chocolate Chip between them. Then I added the following layers.

I stamped the images with Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue and sponged edges with same.
I cut the image in three and layered it on Chocolate Chip CS which was then layered on Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip card stock that had being punched with the new scallop border punch.

I stamped the small flower from the Fresh Cut Stamp Set and cut it out. Punch a Chocolate Chip flower from the 3 flowers punch put them together with the Blue Brad. I punch the corners with the corner punch and layered them together and put three drops of Crystal Effects to look like Dew Drops.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Such a pretty card, Peggy! You did wonderfully with the challenge. The sketch is just meant for inspiration so you take that inspiration wherever it leads you! :) I'm glad you had time to play along!

Teri C said...

What a gorgeous card!! You are very talented!