Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Spending some time in my stamp room.




I felt like creating something different. I have been collecting a few background type stamps because I love when I see a card that has a picture on it. I think the lady I am thinking of is Zindorf she creates beautiful images. While I am still learning how to do the beautiful creations she makes I think I may be on the right track. I would not want to multi produce a card like this it still feels like an accomplishment by only doing one of a kind. I have decided to give this card to my Purolator delivery guy, Ethan. He is a older gentleman, always so polite and accomodating. Here is Canada we do not get UPS guys. I hope he will like it. I am putting a Tim Horton's gift card inside for him as well, hope he likes Tim's.



1 comment:

Trish said...

Peggy,
This is simply beautiful! I'm so glad Lovely as a Tree wasn't on the retiring list!
Trish