Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last Christmas Stamp a Stack at Jocelyn & Co.

These are the cards we will be doing at Jocelyn & Co. Nov. 17th. This will be the last Christmas Stamp a Stack for this year. If you would like instructions on any of these cards please email me at gatchell@mts.net and I will be happy to give you the instructions. I have been very busy lately and I am looking forward to slowing down a bit.



Peaceful Wishes is a retired stamp set, I really like it and just had to use it once this Christmas season.

I used a non Stampin Up stamp for the embossed part of this card. The rest of the stamps are from Scandinavian Season which is in the Holiday Mini Cataglogue.



A Cardinal Christmas is the stamp set used for this card. It also is in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.



I used the Merry Christmas from A Cardinal Christmas and the tree from A Scandinavian Season and added a half pearl to the tree. The tree and sentiment were stamped in gold ink.



The trees were from the stamp set "As Lovely As A Tree", the sentiment is from Heard from the Heart stamp set. Both these sets are in the Fall and Winter Catalogue.



No comments: