Friday, September 19, 2008

123 Challenge Play Along Entries











These are the cards I received for the 123 Challenge. Good Job Ladies. I couldn't decide which one I liked the best because they are so great. So I thought I would involve my husband, especially since he did not know whose card was whose. It was also a hard decision for him but he stepped up to the plate and finally chose one card. He really liked them all and he asked me not to ask him again, saying its just to hard to choose. Then he confessed and said "so honey which one was yours", I could tell by his voice he was worried that he had not picked mycard. I said, "well, actually none of them". His face was much more relaxed after I told him that. LOL
Congratulations Carol on your UPSY Daisy. Evan's pick.




No comments: