Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Are Loved

Hi Everyone:

I had a great time at my scrapbook retreat. I always do cards but most do scrapbooking or some of both. I always enjoy this time as there are no phones ringing and when we look outside we look out at natures beauty and sometimes a few deer.

I used all new materials from the new Occasions Mini except for the first layer which was Riding Hood Red. I love the new Saleabration Designer Series Paper. It is very vintagey if that is a word. LOL I love the new Dollie die although you do have to have some patience poking out all the little pieces I used a  pencil and rolled it around and many feel out very easily.


Thanks for stopping bye and for all the kind comments on my last post. I can not believe how much better I feel not caring all that emotional baggage.










Stamps:   You Are Loved

Paper:  Riding Hood Red, DSP from Sale-a-bration, Whisper White

Ink:  Black, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Nestabilities, Dollie Sizzex Die

1 comment:

Christine Alward said...

Hello Peggy, I am a new Follower of your blog. I hope your do feel better and I just want to tell you that I like your card.
If you want, visit my blog at http://stampinwithchristine.com

Christine