Friday, February 3, 2012

One More Time If You Please




Hi again, after making up some cards for my Wednesday card group I had some pieces left over so I decided to make a card with the pieces. Nothing fancy and I am sure you have seen enough of Fresh Vintage samples but it really is the greatest Sale-a-bration stamp in my books anyway.


I colored the image with the SU markers, stamped onto Whisper White and then used the Designer Frame to emboss the image. I have a silver of Riding Hood Red under that and finally layered with Whisper White that I cut out with one of my Scalloped border dies.

The larger piece of Riding Hood Red was embossed with the Elegant Bouquet folder then I sponged some Riding Hood Red on it giving kind of a suede look to the piece. Then I cut the Dotted Ribbon Border  piece in half and adhered it to each end of the DSP.  Thanks for stopping by.








Stamps:  Fresh Vintage

Paper:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Retired DSP

Ink:  SU Markers, Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke

Accessories:  Dotted Ribbon Border Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder

4 comments:

Judy Marshall said...

What a pretty card Peg! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs~ Judy

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Fresh Vintage stamp too! I'm following your blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Peg!

I was reviewing my blogs and realized that I had somehow missed adding you! You are following my blog from SC, so I wanted to make sure to do the same. Sorry it took me so long to catch it! Let me know if you will be at Convention, ok?

Linda
www.lindaspapergarden.com

Katie J. said...

I really like the idea of inking the cardstock with the same color ink to give it a suede look, great technique! I am a new follower from SC and I'd love it if you'd follow me, as well :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com