Friday, January 27, 2012

Friends Never Fade


Hi Stampers:

My Blogger has been not working properly so hence the delay in my posts.

My card today uses one of the stamps from Friends Never Fade. I used SU markers to color the stamp. The colors I used were Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke. I wanted to try to come as close as I could to the DSP in Paisley Petals.


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the design on the first layer. I embossed  the flower image using one of the Designer Frames. Then I decided I liked this so much I did another one using a different layout.



I had gotten a little smudge on the inside so this is what I came up with to fix it. LOL


 When I stamped the image part of it was missing where the DSP and the card base met, but I was able to color it in with the markers. Thanks goodness!

 






Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Watercolor Trio (sentiment retired)

Paper: DSP Paisley Petals, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist

Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Embossing Folders Designer Frames, Cuttlebug Grace , Lattice Embossing Folder, SU Markers. Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch. Ticket Corner Punch.

No comments: