Saturday, December 10, 2011

You Are Loved, Take Two

Hi all, I am just starting to recover from being quite ill this week. If things had not changed today I figured I would have to seek medical help but I am happy to say I feel better, not great but better.

I thought to take my mind off my sickness I would putter around my stamp room. I did not feel like stamping. Then I came across a image that I had already colored up with my markers and decided to finish it off.


I usually go through my stash of items I have previous cut, punched etc that did not get used to see if I can use any of them on a card. Today's card is made up of all those unused elements. Well I am tired now so I think I will go for a nap and feel better.



Stamps: You Are Loved, Well Scripted

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive

Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade Markers, Black Ink

Accessories: Pearls, hole punch, branch punch (Non SU), top note die

No comments: