Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sneak Peak New Catalogue

He everyone, well guess what it is raining again. We are supposed to have a thunderstorm everyday until next Tuesday. We already have way too much water, people are loosing their homes it is almost too much.

Saturday my Upline had a Downline get together and she pulled out some of the new things that we were able to pre-order as demos. That is a great thing about being a demo we get to order and see things first. Yeah

Christmas is my favourite thing to craft and guess what our card was from one of the new Christmas sets called Snow Much Fun, you will love it, especially if you like snowmen.

Also on the card is the new border punch Lace Ribbon. It is much bigger and prettier in real life than when you see it in the catalogue.

The card base is Riding Hood Red, I sponged Chocolate Chip around the edges. The border punch was also punched in Riding Hood Red and sponged with the Chocolate Chip and adhered to the centre.


My mat for the stamped imaged is Old Olive and the Chocolate Chip but I added Silver Glass Glitter to the outside edge of the Chocolate Chip so it is hard to see. Then I adhered with dimensionals my colored image. I used the Stamp and Write Markers to color my snowman and I also applied some Dazzling Diamonds to his hat and the snowball.

The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched out with the Modern Label punch and adhered with dimensionals. I also added two small pearls on the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I loved this card from the catty as well. I am a new follower, found you on stampin connection. Hope you will return the favor!
http://sarasstampspace.blogspot.com/