Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SUDSOL Challenge SDC129 Butterflies

Todays card is made using the SDC129 Butterflies Challenge.

I am determined to start using more of my Scrapbooking Paper or DSP as Stampin Up calls it because I have been hoarding it long enough and it has to be used up. So you will see alot of my new cards using DSP on it somewhere.

My colors for this card are not my usual colors. I colored the stamp with markers and the first color I used was Poppy Parade for the flowers, then Pear Pizazz for the leaves. The flowers got mixed up with the green a little which kind of gave them a purplely color. So when I was fingering through my DSP I found some Rich Razzleberry and I felt it looked ok with the flower color. The white background was embossed with the texture plate Pattern 2. All of this was place on a card base of Sahara Sand. Colors all went well together but probably not in the color coach LOL. 



I used the Butterfly emboslit from Stampin Up for my butterflies and sponged them with Rich Razzleberry. I also applied some Smooch to the flowers for a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here's what I used:


Stamps:  Just Believe


Paper:  Retired Rich Razzleberry DSP, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Vellum


Ink:  Markers, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz


Accessories:  Retired Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Smooch, Butterfly Emboslit

No comments: