Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mojo Monday Week 178

I am a bit behind this week. My card today is made from the Mojo Monday Challenge for this week.

I used some left over DSP from my scrap box for the first layer. My circle layer is Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Whisper White. On the Whisper White circle I stamped the little branch with the acorn on it colored with Stampin Up Markers.


The rectangle Whisper White piece was stamped in Early Expresso and just left plain. I like the crisp look it had and remembered if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The sketch called for some ribbon but as this was looking more masculine I did not want my ribbon to be eye catching if you know what I mean. I then added 3 pearls to complete the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Here's what I used:

Stamps:  Lovely As a Tree

Ink: Early Expresso

Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Unknown DSP

Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Kay Hahn Casler said...

I love your card and so many of the others too! Beautiful!